52 Reasons ♥ I love you

52 Reasons I love David Anthony Clark

#1 I love how you can always make me laugh and smile
#2 I love rough housing with you
#3 I love your ambition
#4 I love making you laugh and smile
#5 I love the way you inspire me
#6 I love how kind you are
#7 I love how open minded you are
#8 I love how you’re always there for me
#9 I love how positive you are
#10 I love that we can be silly together
#11 I love how passionate you are
#12 I love the way you hold my hand
#13 I love the way you smell
#14 I love gazing into your eyes
#15 I love the sound of your voice
#16 I love how much you’ve taught me about life and myself
#17 I love how creative you are
#18 I love the way you kiss me
#19 I love that I get butterflies when you enter the room
#20 I love how you always bring out the best in me
#21 I love your charm and charisma
#22 I love your passion for learning
#23 I love your outgoing nature
#24 I love your honesty
#25 I love how you accept me for who I am
#26 I love the way you always encourage me to do my best
#27 I love waking up next to you every morning #28 I love your sense of humor
#29 I love how patient you are with me
#30 I love the way you understand me
#31 I love snuggling up with you (it’s my favorite part of the day)
#32 I love the inner child in you
#33 I love the way we share our hopes and dreams
#34 I love how compassionate you are
#35 I love how much we have in common
#36 I love that we have differences and that we can accept and respect them
#37 I love how smart you are
#38 I love how hardworking you are
#39 I love how you compliment me
#40 I love going out with you (Arm candy, baby!) #41 I love hearing you sing!(when it’s a female vocalist)
#42 I love how you’re not afraid to share your feelings
#43 I love your never-ending thoughtfulness
#44 I love how you show your appreciation for me
#45 I love you when you’re in a crappy mood
#46 I love how safe you make me feel
#47 I love our lazy days
#48 I love your enthusiasm
#49 I love geeking out with you
#50 I love your confidence
#51 I love how you look at me
#52 I love how when I’m with you, I feel Home. ♥

Comments

Popular Posts